konica minolta bizhub marketplace
LAUNCHING LATE 2017 IN AUSTRALIA
Install a wide array of apps to enhance information sharing and productivity on your Konica Minolta device, made available right on the MFP panel. Announcements, file sharing, storage -- even news and weather -- are all at your finger-tips. Konica Minolta's global bizhub MarketPlace platform allows you to easily add enhanced functionality with apps to your black-and-white and color bizhub MFPs based on your specific business requirements. It also offers the flexibility to add new functionality to the MFPs throughout the life of their installation. Streamline your workflow with productivity apps. Manage devices from one central location.
Additionally, its apps take advantage of the INFO=Palette touch panel interface — recognised by Buyers Laboratory, Inc. (BLI) for its “Outstanding Achievement in Control Panel Design” — that supports finger-swipe navigation, maximizing productivity at the MFP. You can create custom panels to make the MFP your own. You can view a corporate announcement, access a library of forms or templates to print, scan to and download from a variety of cloud services, including Microsoft SharePoint, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive and Email, etc., and much more — all while maintaining the optimum workflow for which you've come to count on from Konica Minolta.
Our print management software suite helps organizations to reduce wastage, control printing, manage the cost and environmental impact of printing. PaperCut is our preferred print management software because of ease of use and installation, performance on mixed-fleet environments and operating systems.
- Track and control usage and behaviour
- Securely print documents
- Eliminate paper waste
- Reduce print costs
The software suite offered by Scope Business Imaging integrates with the Konica Minolta bizhub multi-functional devices and enables clients to digitize documents with speed and accuracy.
eCopy is the leading document management workflow for multi-function devices.With the touch of a button a document can be connected to various collaboratory systems- Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint, OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, SalesForce as well as Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint documents through OCR (Optimal Character Recognition).
- Capture information trapped in paper with the World's Most Accurate OCR Engine – making it as accessible as data
- Process documents with near perfect precision – boosting the productivity of office workers
- Automate paper-intensive document workflows – accelerating business processes
- Transform paper based documents into electronic documents that can be searched by content
This software suite expands on OCR software capabilities and enables paper based documents to be integrated into business process and workplace applications while reducing manual processing.
Data Capture software can help business to:
- Easily access, modify, distribute and share information
Replace manual data entry with data capture technology that integrates with Konica Minolta devices
- Mobile printing allows you to print and scan documents, photos and web pages, over a wireless network from a mobile device.
- Smart phones, tablets or any mobile device can be connected to a networked printer anywhere at any time.
- Increases productivity and save valuable time by not having to wait to transfer files or fire up a computer in order to print.
Print Driver Enquiry
To request a driver to download please complete the following form: